*TEMPORAL WEBPAGE* Lineage 2 Server c0 prelude (before c1...
Main | question for the players - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Lineage 2 prelude server » General » question for the players (lets talk about the custom features)
question for the players
rebelzDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-01, 9:03 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
wanted to ask guys what u think about the planed custom things, like:

-Asedy possible with 15 players with d items (the top grade on prelude)
-Goblal start village for all races -talking islan Also all races can return to original town
-No LAW towns Gludio/gludin witht no guards for no rules pvp.
-Global chat
-Group of monsters with good reward For kill in party only
-Custom boss

are u fine with them, you love em or u hate em? cool

RoyalDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-01, 10:03 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
hi.
no law towns isnt great idea.(i wrote my opinion in other tread)
D grd max, it is good in two ways:first it is official , second it is lovely ,but C grd it would be great to, i dont know how players should get c grd , manufacturing , shops or just only drop for certain lvl mobs and raids. i would miss Tsurugi ;//
other things sounds great.

ego6000Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-01, 10:31 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
Quote (rebelz)

-Asedy possible with 15 players with d items (the top grade on prelude)
-What does "Asedy" means? I think all people could recieve d grade items, not 15 of them. (If I get this point right..)

-Goblal start village for all races -talking island, Also all races can return to original town.
- (-1). I think everyone should start where they belong too, keeping the real game as it was back in the day. We all woul meet up in other towns, eventually..

-No LAW towns Gludio/gludin witht no guards for no rules pvp.
- (-1). I think this really Isn't good Idea because you Can/Should fight at Arenas and Off-Town areas.

-Global chat
- (+1). Well, It's just great, all around happy

-Group of monsters with good reward For kill in party only.
- (+1) Great! This would gather young fellows from all around Aden, to a one, hell of a fight, hehe! happy

-Custom boss
- (+1) It's great, but we just don't need to week bosse's because hard game is fun to play. : )

rebelzDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-01, 10:41 PM | Message # 4
Private
@royal:
dunno who got the idea about d grade max. my files have c grade equip at luxury. should make some rb's drop em too.

@ego6000:
1) asedy is ment castle siege.
2) i kinda dont like the idea about one starter village aswell and i see there ppl with different oppinions. a vote should clear this.
3) there are no arenas in prelude biggrin i support the idea all towns should stay as peace zones.
4) need to ask smeli how to enable global chat happy
for 5) and 6) should make an vote aswell.

ego6000Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-01, 11:21 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Quote (rebelz)
@ego6000:
1) asedy is ment castle siege.
2) i kinda dont like the idea about one starter village aswell and i see there ppl with different oppinions. a vote should clear this.
3) there are no arenas in prelude i support the idea all towns should stay as peace zones.
4) need to ask smeli how to enable global chat
for 5) and 6) should make an vote aswell.

Ohh, I see! Yeah, castle sieges would be cool!

Well, if there's no arenas I think we should still fight off-town, because as someone mentioned before, towns are for resting, and very important for quests.

And as for starter village "Talking island" it isn't really that bad of an idea, i just prefer the other way.. : )

Added (2011-06-01, 11:21 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (rebelz)
dunno who got the idea about d grade max. my files have c grade equip at luxury. should make some rb's drop em too.

This made me thinking.. It would be really great that everyone can reach level 40, but all they get at that level is skill "Expertise C"

Dwarves wouldn't be able to make C grade items, and ofcourse, there won't be any in shops.

What that does is ... Nothing, until you, and your clan kills some raid bosses that drops those "C grade" items at fairly low rates.

This would make game more competitive, yet more fun, and communicative. And those who think about money, could sell those items, and be a "millionaire"

Well, what do You think?

Message edited by ego6000 - Wednesday, 2011-06-01, 11:26 PM

RoyalDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 0:05 AM | Message # 6
Sergeant
This would make game more competitive, yet more fun, and communicative. And those who think about money, could sell those items, and be a "millionaire"

Well, what do You think?

same thinking as mine wink

TheDutchDate: Saturday, 2011-06-04, 1:40 AM | Message # 7
Private
I find the features good as they are. I m expecting to be hard and that's why i want it with as low rates as posible and retail like.

Message edited by TheDutch - Saturday, 2011-06-04, 1:42 AM

ego6000Date: Saturday, 2011-06-04, 9:33 AM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Quote (TheDutch)
I find the features good as they are. I m expecting to be hard and that's why i want it with as low rates as posible and retail like.

Yup, I think the same : ) I'm really looking for a hard x1 gameplay. I mean, x1 was on prelude when it started right?

Forum » Lineage 2 prelude server » General » question for the players (lets talk about the custom features)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz