*TEMPORAL WEBPAGE* Lineage 2 Server c0 prelude (before c1...
Main | 2nd prof - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Lineage 2 prelude server » General » 2nd prof (.)
2nd prof
do we need 2nd prof?
1. yes [ 9 ] [47.37%]
2. no [ 9 ] [47.37%]
3. yes,but Customize a little bit [ 1 ] [5.26%]
Answers total: 19
RoyalDate: Thursday, 2011-05-26, 0:21 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Users

cloudDate: Thursday, 2011-05-26, 7:35 PM | Message # 2
Private
i think a server like this has to be absolutly like the original game in that time... maybe with time upgrade to other old chronicles c1, c2,c3,c4,c5, interlude... and then die haha XP
so the players can live the full L2 experience

IthrielDate: Thursday, 2011-05-26, 8:44 PM | Message # 3
Private
Well, partly i agree with cloud but in my opinion this poll should be posted some time(dependant on the rates) after the server's opening, so players will decide as they're going on. Now I think more important thing is server's rates, even though there is a poll on the website, you should put another one on the forum so people can comment it and tell what they think about it.

CreeveDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 3:23 AM | Message # 4
Private
All Original for now for sure!

andrecelDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 4:54 AM | Message # 5
Private
Yea, all original for now please. (:

ego6000Date: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 3:24 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Yeah, I agree with Cloud, Creeve, Andrecel.. I want that everything would be as in original Prelude, too.

One class change npc, no dwarf-crafter npc, no npc' that weren't there when Prelude was "born".

No shops that would sell unncesery items like: SSD and etc. Because dwarves are there to make ssd, and sell them to make money. And dwarf with nothing to sell to is not a real dwarf : )

And In my opnion most of community will want this, because if you want typical server you can play on any other, but these people searched for something old, simple and retro. wink

Message edited by ego6000 - Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 3:31 PM

TheDutchDate: Saturday, 2011-06-04, 1:44 AM | Message # 7
Private
Retro all the way!

Tebe87Date: Saturday, 2011-06-04, 7:40 PM | Message # 8
Private
Not for now... smile

Coletas123Date: Sunday, 2011-07-03, 6:40 PM | Message # 9
Private
eY!!! I know that this isn't not here, but i wanted to say that we have TeamsPeak 3 Server for free.
If someone could create a post (buz i cant).

The information about the server:

You have to donwload Teamspeak 3 CLIENT here http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&newlang=en

Then you install it blahblahblah and when you finish installing you have to connect to a server:

In the server name put this: voice.speakfox.com

Then you choose a nickname and you enter. And there will appear a list of different servers. Go to the last server (or find it). Its called L2 PRELUDE and it has a password : lineage2prelude

I know that this is not necessary for now, but i think that its ok to meet one each other..

so if you coul create a post telling this please biggrin

rebelzDate: Tuesday, 2011-07-05, 0:14 AM | Message # 10
Private
Quote (ego6000)
Yeah, I agree with Cloud, Creeve, Andrecel.. I want that everything would be as in original Prelude, too.

One class change npc, no dwarf-crafter npc, no npc' that weren't there when Prelude was "born".

No shops that would sell unncesery items like: SSD and etc. Because dwarves are there to make ssd, and sell them to make money. And dwarf with nothing to sell to is not a real dwarf : )

And In my opnion most of community will want this, because if you want typical server you can play on any other, but these people searched for something old, simple and retro.

y i agree, but server owner wanted the custom features so it suits better for low online. the worst part of it that, we have no skilled dev at our side and the preperations cant be done which means server launch is delayed.

VovKaDate: Monday, 2011-07-25, 7:27 PM | Message # 11
Private
Of course need two profession without it will not be: bd, sws, bishop, warsmith and so on...

Forum » Lineage 2 prelude server » General » 2nd prof (.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Free web hostinguCoz